Master Your Habits and Master Your Life

Here's What You Going to Learn:

  • 17 Traits of High Performers 
  • 7 Traits of Novel Men
  • 10 QUESTIONS TO GET YOURSELF ON TRACK
  • 16 QUESTIONS TO BE EFFECTIVE
  • 10 KEY QUESTIONS TO GUIDE YOUR ACTIONS IN THE WORLD ASK YOURSELF:

Personal development coach

“First, you form your Habits. Consciously or unconsciously. Then your Habits FORM YOU.”
- Fateh Singh

17 TRAITS OF HIGH PERFORMER

High performers: 
1. Possess high Self Knowledge; They Know their Values, 
Strengths, Weaknesses, Desires & Fears.
2. Set & Continuously Strive towards Personally Meaningful Goals that EXCITE THEM.
3. Never stop Learning.
4. Express their Convictions; are not Politically Correct.
5. Nurture Close Relationships.
6. Ensure that Health is a Priority- Have fundamentals in order - Sleep, Nutritious Food, Exercise.
7. Aren’t Overly Serious about Everything. Masters at maintaining Perspective.
8. Choose what Comparisons they make Wisely.
9. Live Intentionally & Purposefully.
10. Vigilantly Stay Away from Toxic people.
11. Are Aligned with their own Truth.
12. Never Over-consume ‘Entertainment’ in any form.
13. Have High Levels of Self-Reliance, Self- Sufficiency, and Self-Confidence.
14. Aren’t Afflicted with ‘One-itis’. Multiple areas of their Lives Matter to them.
15. Deliberately Practice Gratitude
16. Possess a Strong Internal Locus of Control.
17. Possess Laser-Like Focus, are able to tune out the ‘Noise’ Easily

7 TRAITS OF NOBLE MEN

1. Fuck your Ego- Become obsessed with the Idea of Adding Value.
2. Fuck ‘Sweet Sentiments’. That’s not Love. Love is Giving. It is Sacrifice.
3. Fuck ‘Grinding’. Grinding indicates Tiresome Drudgery. Drudgery ensues when there is no IDEAL. Make your Hard work an Adventure. Have some Ideal in Mind when you Work.
4. Fuck ‘Popularity’. Garner Self Respect. Everything else will follow. If it doesn’t- it won’t matter.
5. Stick to your Word and Agreements NO MATTER WHAT- this is how you Earn Trust.
6. Remember- if you ever go broke- all you have left is CHARACTER.
7. Here are your Real Riches- Family, Real Friends, 
Health and a Clean Conscience. Every‐ thing else is fucking gravy.

10 QUESTIONS TO GET YOURSELF ON TRACK

1. What are my Key Values? What do I stand for?
2. What can I do Uncommonly Well, with Relative Ease, which others cannot?
3. Where can I Contribute and Make an Impact using my Strengths?
4. What do I want to be Remembered for?
5. What needs to be done to make a Huge Difference in my Life and the Lives of others ?
6. What Self Development do I need to make the Contributions I should be making?
7. What is Limiting my Ability to make contributions?
8. What Major Events prevent me from Focusing on the Results I wish to Achieve? (Give those up).
9. How am I spending my Time and Energy?
10. Am I Taking overall Responsibility for my Life including my Relationships with Others?

Asking yourself the Right Questions lead to DIRECTION. Without Direction you’re just Dangling  in Mid Air- Suspended, and Uncertain. Dependent on Outside forces. Continuously Reacting- only vaguely Hoping for the best.

16 QUESTIONS TO BE EFFECTIVE

1. What Results do I expect from this Activity?
2. Is this the Right thing to do?
3. Does this Activity Contribute to my Objectives?
4. Is this an Opportunity or Problem Area?
5. If this Activity is Contributing, how exactly is it?
6. Could someone else do this better?
7. Is this one of the 10% of Activities that account for 90% of the Results?
8. Does this need to be done at all?
9. Am I doing this too frequently?
10. What would Happen if this were not done at all?
11. If I did not already do this, would I go into it now?
12. Does doing this Activity, have to do with the ‘no Longer productive past’?
13. Does it have to do with Bailing out the Past?
14. Is it one that SHOULD do well, but doesn’t?
15. Is it in an area of non-opportunity?
16. What are the RIGHT THINGS to do?

Get these done, set Time aside no matter what crisis pressures.

10 KEY QUESTIONS TO GUIDE YOUR ACTIONS IN THE WORLD ASK YOURSELF:

1. What is my Nature?
2. What Motivates me?
3. What is my Tolerance for pain and risk?
4. What has given me Happiness and Unhappiness in the past?
5. What things and people am I comfortable with?
6. What are my Talents and Skills?
7. Do I know the difference between what I want and what I’m good at?
8. Where do I have an Edge over others?
9. What are my Limitations?
10. What are my Values?

It would make my day if you shared this article... Thanks for reading...
Previous Post Next Post