Motivational Weight Loss Quotes

If you want to become a better version of yourself and begin a transformation that will reach into every aspect of your life, then one of the most important places to start is with your health.

Your health is the single most important thing to consider if you want to make life objectively better. And yet it’s something that many of us don’t give any thought to.

Overweight is the cross cutting issues in the world like USA, Australia, and Canada etc.. Overweight make our life full of sorrows, and not able to carry out physical activities, and feeling shy to join the friends party while other are looking sexier and simmer with attractive body shaped.

So to keep off the overweight: I have covered some Weight loss quotes that motivates and Inspire you to keep going to lose your weight...

So Let's started with quotes now


Weight Loss Quotes 

Successful weight loss takes programming, not willpower.

Phil McGraw

While weight loss is important, what's more important is the quality of food you put in your body - food is information that quickly changes your metabolism and genes.

Mark Hyman

Cutting back on calories is not the answer to successful weight loss and successful health... you have to increase the quality of what you eat, not just reduce the quantity.

Joel Fuhrman

If you believe that weight loss requires self-deprivation, I'm going to teach you otherwise.

Robert Atkins

There's no way to fake weight loss - you just kinda have to not eat.

Paula Malcomson

Weight loss can change your whole character. That always amazed me: Shedding pounds does change your personality. It changes your philosophy of life because you recognize that you are capable of using your mind to change your body.

Jean Nidetch


I always tell people you don't have to work out an hour every day, but I do make sure I sweat - I think that's the biggest key to weight loss.

Molly Sims


After a lifetime of losing and gaining weight, I get it. No matter how you slice it, weight loss comes down to the simple formula of calories in, calories out.

Valerie Bertinelli


My success has been something I've worked a long time at and it's been a gradual process. I compare it to the idea of someone losing a lot of weight over a period of a few years. You don't really notice the weight loss overall but if you compare photos from then and now there's a big difference.

Ray William Johnson


The best thing about yoga is that it is not just about weight loss but being fit from within. It's about better concentration, a calmer mind, and knowing your body.

Nikita Dutta


Not having time or energy for weight loss makes no sense. Does it take more time or energy to eat fish than prime rib? No.

Martha Beck

The most important thing I want to get across is that maintaining weight loss is just hard. It takes a dedication to exercise and eating right most of the time.

Trisha Yearwood

I'm honest. If someone asks about my weight loss, I tell them I have five people working on me, plus there's Photoshop. I tell them I can't eat everything and look good. I was unhealthy when I was fat, and now I'm a normal body type. I'm not special; I'm just an actress, and boys and girls are intelligent enough to recognise that.

Sonam Kapoor

'Huge' is a show about self-discovery and follows kids at a weight loss camp. My character is shy, so when she meets Nikki Blonsky's character Willamena Rader, who's not, they become friends.

Raven Goodwin


The real pride, the real present, is your health and your longevity. My whole career, I have never done anything where competition was involved with weight loss.

Richard Simmons


When your body absorbs toxins, it stores them in fat, which is why fiber and probiotics are strategic weapons for weight loss. Fiber keeps your colon healthy and reduces your body's absorption of toxins.

Suzanne Somers


No, as it turns out, I really like being congratulated on my weight loss. I like it so much, it's tragic.

Carrie Fisher


Everything we've been taught about health, weight loss and aging is wrong.

Jorge Cruise


The weight loss came about because a buddy of mine who was diagnosed with diabetes because of his obesity told me that I was fat. And I started laughing, and he was like, 'No seriously, you're fat.' And I said, 'Oh wow, really.'

Carlos Mencia


I was 13 when I developed the classic symptoms of a person who gets diabetes: a lot of weight loss, a tremendous thirst, and blurry eyesight. My mom took me to the hospital, and the doctors took some blood tests. My blood sugar was so high that they knew right away.

Bobby Clarke


There's a huge emotional component to weight loss.

Carnie Wilson


Whenever I have asked something from God and worked hard for it, I have always got it, be it my Indian citizenship or my weight loss.

Adnan Sami


There is no lasting glory in rapid weight loss.

Mireille Guiliano


I didn't get excited by weight loss, and since I was already happy being fat, I couldn't see the point of it all. I'm 6 ft. and weigh about 18 st. or 19 st., but weighing myself is not something I do with much pleasure.

Maeve Binchy



Here's the secret to weight loss: It's all about crowding out, not cutting out.

Kathy Freston


Everything has beauty, but not everyone sees it.

Confucius


The beauty of a woman is not in a facial mode but the true beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It is the caring that she lovingly gives the passion that she shows. The beauty of a woman grows with the passing years.

Audrey Hepburn


Beauty is power; a smile is its sword.

John Ray


Real beauty is to be true to oneself. That's what makes me feel good.

Laetitia Casta

Previous Post Next Post