How to Be Happy Again - A Story on Work and Meditation

For whatever reason, people face a lot problems and because of that people feel unhappy, exhausted and depressed...

To overcome all these problems, and create happiness in your life again. We shared the story on work being done by the man...

So, let's start a Story..

One day, A monk was passing by a village. Just then he saw that some men were working with stones. Monk went to a man working there and asked what is being made here

How to be happy again

The man replied angrily, "Don't you see that I am cutting stones."
Again, monk asked, " yes, I can see but I am asking what is being made here?

The man shouted , " I don't know I am dying here working in heat and you are worried about what will be made here? Just leave from here."  

Listening this monk mood forward, he went to another man working there and asked what is being made here.

How to be happy

The man replied,"I am working for money. I will get some money as a daily wages, and that's what matters to me I have no idea what is being made here."
 
The monk move forward, he saw another man working there.  Monk went to him and asked what is being made here. 

The man smiled and replied ," we are making Temple here."

Monk asked to third Man, " You look so happy. Don't you feel tired working here on such a hot day."

Man replied, " No, I don't feel tired."
Then he continued there is no big temple in this Village, and because of that people of this Village had to go to another Village to pray and celebrate. I also belong to this Village. 

How to be happy again

When I hit stone with a chisel. I hear melodious music in the sound of that hit of chisel. I feel blessed. I imagine that after few days when Temple construction will be completed and ready to be worshiped. 
Fair will be held here and people of this Village will be able to come here for singing prayers. when I think that how much happiness will it bring to people who will be coming here, then all this work does not feel like a work to me. I feel like I am having a fun. I find this work as a service to almighty.

When I go home in the evening. I feel satisfied. I sleep at night with imagination of Temple and wake up in the morning with enthusiasm and Russia to car pillars for the temple. Sometimes I start singing devotional songs while working I have never enjoyed working so much in my life.

After listening to the man, the monk smiled, tap the man on his shoulder and left from there. 

On the way, he was thinking this is the secret of happy life it is just difference of thinking and opinion only. someone is considering the work as a burden and spending whole life complaining and willing. while someone is enjoying life by considering the same work as a fun and pleasure. 

See in our lives, we will find that this is the way to live a happy life. when we do our every work within trust and enthusiasm, then our whole life can be filled with happiness. 
Most of the people in the world do their work unwillingly and without interest and for this reason neither their work is done properly nor do they get pleasure in doing so. 

Such people can never become successful in their lives on the other hand those who do their work with great interest and enthusiasm not only their work is done perfectly but also they get pleasure in doing so. 

We should remember that work is our worship. a person who does not do his work within trust and enthusiasm cannot progress even in meditation because then you make a habit of doing your every work within trust and enthusiasm then you will also do meditation with interest and enthusiasm and if you can do this then you can go much deeper in meditation. 

Apart from that doing any work carefully and happily is a meditation itself meditation does not mean just sitting cross-legged and watching your breath or rather doing any work carefully is also a meditation because then we do something with interest.

we do it carefully and then we do something carefully then we get more and more focused on that work and then our mind is completely focused on some work then we start having less thoughts in our mind and slowly and slowly our mind reaches a thoughtless state and then there are less thoughts in your mind you will start feeling joyful and that is a state of meditation. 

Therefore, Always remember that doing any work with interest and enthusiasm is no less than meditation doing your work within trust and enthusiasm will not only take you to the height of success only in this material world but also in the spiritual world. 

Therefore in whatever field you walk just do your work within trust and enthusiasm and you will find that every day of your life will be filled with abundance of happiness.
Previous Post Next Post